Thursday, June 24, 2010

the ones i love most :)

i may not know you, but may you rest in peace.
my maid just receive a call from her family saying her mom passed away. that's the worst news ever. not only for her, but to everyone. to find out someone you love left you, for good.

i have this two wonderful chic in my life. let me tell you something about them. they're awesome. thats the one word to describe them. i'll never forget about this two bitches who were there for me no matter how far they are. my calls to them, midnight or early in the morning, they will never fail to pick up and talk to me (but with their im-fkin-sleepy voice) lol. when we're together, we will never fail to put a smile on each other's faces. the jokes, bitching session and all the sarcastic things we say.
i love you both like my own sisters :)
till death do us apart. nothing can break this bond we have.
i love you ChongJiaYin SyanasYasmen

the other one mysterious girl in my life. lol, that girl is amanda. hahaha. see, even writing about her i can laugh. she can be a pain in the ass sometimes, a BITCH! but, we care about each other :)
especially when it comes to someone who messes with us. LOL. dont wanna talk about it so much, and she knows why.
i just love u, thats all!

and lastly, my dear baby :)
you're the one i love most. we might fight A LOT! but in the end, we still forgive each other and forget whatever happened. you're with me all the time, through my ups and downs. AND I SURE I WAS TOO! :P HAHAHA
im a very good girlfriend LOLOLOL. anyways, all i have to say is, i'm always here for you, and nothing can change my feelings towards you. ure my one and only. <3

mom, dad and my dear janice, i dont have to tell u i love you, you should know HEHE

x